I have provided training for teachers and other staff at every level from beginner to post-graduate. This can be bespoke for your school, run on Inset days, at staff meetings, or in class working alongside staff.
Training sessions might be on particular applications, areas of learning need, or built around specific technology allocated to an individual child.
Examples of courses I have developed and run include:-
- Developing a post-graduate course on ICT and SEN, including online elements.
- Writing a short online course for beginner teachers on ICT and Inclusion
- Creating a foundation degree module on ICT and SEN
- Delivering a course for Teaching Assistants to meet the ICT element of the NVQ (as a qualified assessor)
- Providing on-going training for a special school over a period of years, creating a strategic plan and delivering it across the staff group.
How can I help you?
I can provide training focused on the development needs of your staff and pupils at a level appropriate for them. this could be delivered in a range of ways, and needn't just be on Inset days.